What happens if I modify an order BlueChip created?
- We create a BUY order → you cancel BUY order
- If we see that the order has been cancelled, we will try to create a new BUY order.
- We create a SELL order → you cancel SELL order
- If we see that the order has been cancelled, we will try to create a new SELL order.
- We create a SELL order → you cancel SELL order and sell the BTC manually
- If we don’t have enough funds (not enough BTC) to create the order, we’ll then have to dismiss the trade entirely. In order to prevent overspending, we'll reduce your allocated funds by the cost of the order. You're always able to re-add funds.
- Here is an example scenario: You invest $50 with BlueChip and we are buying and selling BTC with that amount. Your allocated funds will be $50. A couple weeks later, you invest $20 more with BlueChip. The allocated funds will now be $70. Imagine BlueChip buys $20 of BTC and tries to sell for $22, but you cancel the sell order and sell the BTC manually for $21. Since you manually sold the BTC BlueChip purchased for $20, BlueChip will reduce the allocated funds by $20. Now, your allocated funds with BlueChip will drop down to $50.